ARTERY & AUTONOMIC NERVOUS SYSTEM ASSESSMENT
TM-Flow is the only available medical device for assessing the Autonomic Nervous System and Arteries in one simultaneous exam. It helps the physician to distinguish the cause of neuropathic or vascular symptoms. Although the symptoms may imitate each other, it is imperative to distinguish between Autonomic Neuropathy and Artery Disease because the treatments are quite different. TM-Flow performs accurate, simultaneous measurements that are based on established medical guidelines without any extrapolation of the results. TM-Flow is focused on the Autonomic Nervous System and Vascular System for the early detection and monitoring of complications resulting from chronic diseases such as Type 2 Diabetes.
Any medical assistant or nurse can operate the device. From the moment the patient walks into the room to the time they walk out, the entire patient set-up and testing can be completed in less than 15 minutes. As a physician you will have access to critical information that will help you with diagnosis and treatment of your patients. Similar results that would have taken appointments with specialists, several days of testing and thousands of dollars. All now completed in less than 15 minutes in your office. Completely reimbursable by all insurance companies including medicaid managed plans. We have the EOB's to prove reimbursement in the $300 to $400 range. Call us for an in office demo anywhere in the country.
- Sudomotor Markers'
- Peak sweat gland blood flow and density.
- Heart Rate Variability Analysis (HRV)
- Total Power, SDANN, LF, HF and LF/HF.
- Cardiac Autonomic Reflex Test (CARTs)
- Valsalva Ratio, E/I Ratio, K30/15 Ratio and systolic blood pressure response difference while standing.
- Photoplethysmography (PTG) Analysis.
- Volume Plethysmography Analysis.
- Second Derivative PTG.
- Pulse Wave Velocity (PWV)
- Peripheral Augmentation Index (pAIx)
- Central Aortic Systolic Pressure (CASP)
- Ankle Brachial Indices (ABI)
- Toe Brachial Index (TBI)
CLINICAL STUDIES AND PUBLICATIONS ON THE PRODUCT:
TEST METHOD AND PROCEDURE
Testing is performed in roughly 7-10 minutes and is completely non invasive.
- Patient is lying down and relaxed for at least 5 minutes.
- Set up patient and input patient info.
- Place the disposable electrodes on the soles of the feet, then place cuffs on the arm and legs, and finally place pulse oximeter on the finger.
- Start the exam and follow the instructions on the software.