PAIN INJECTIONS WITH TRAUMEEL & ZEEL
AVAILABLE IN OVER 50 COUNTRIES. OVER 30 YEARS IN THE US AND OVER 70 YEARS IN EUROPE
INDICATIONS & USAGES
- Traumeel Injection Solution is a homeopathic drug product indicated for the treatment of injuries, inflammatory, and degenerative conditions of the musculoskeletal system and for the relief of associated symptoms such as pain.
- Zeel Indicated for the treatment of arthrosis/osteoarthritis, and/or rheumatic joint diseases and for the relief of symptoms such as pain and joint stiffness.
- Co-administration therapy with Traumeel and Zeel, for the treatment of inflammatory and degenerative conditions of the musculosketal system, such as arthrosis/osteoarthritis and/or rheumatic joint diseases, and for the relief of symptoms including pain, swelling, and joint stiffness.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
- Traumeel and Zeel Injection Solution may be administered s.c. (sub cutaneous), i.d. (intradermal), i.m. (intramuscular), i.a. (intra articular), or i.v. (intravascular)
- Interval between injections may be left to the discretion of the physician, but should not exceed 1 ampule in 24 hours.
CO-ADMINISTRATION WITH OTHER MEDICATIONS
- No drug interactions have been reported, and none are expected due to the homeopathic dilutions
- In clinical practice, Traumeel Injection Solution has been successfully co-administered with medications such as lidocaine, marcaine, and steroids just to name a few.